![]() tagboard Archive June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 July 2007 September 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 July 2011 August 2011 November 2011 December 2011 April 2012 July 2012 Credits Layout: hearteditorials Codes: -ambulance Icon: biconcave |
Saturday, July 10, 2004
Yea..last sat went to another sco concert wif wan xuan..haha..the last one I went was the syco one and it was only 3 weeks ago..later end of tis month going to the mega concert..yippee~~I love co concerts becos huayue rocks!! =D Dat dae we went too early liao cos when we reached SCH, it was still quite empty early. So we went to look at the postcards and the brochures..then we saw tis quan2 min3 gong4 yue4 postcards..haha..then got the pipa yu jia and guo lao shi..wahaha..the pose so damn funni..next time muz rem to show to ruiwen they all..cant stop laughing..then when we were walking along the pavement that led to SCH, I saw zhang bin, the nan hua erhu instructor chatting wif his frens at the killiney kopitiam..i faster point to wx then she faster siam..wahaha..after dat we saw guo lao shi but tis time round was my turn to siam..lolz..wx faster pulled me back cos I was trying to run up the stairs.. wahaha..so damn gao xiao.. guo lao shi saw us then he walked straight to us..he still rems us lar but I tink he rem wx more..he thought she still sec 4..lolz..he told us dat actually he was going to haf lunch wif us last week and it was suggested by caili..but how cum we didn’t know ar?? Caili nv tell us..damn.. Woohoo..dat dae I saw lin xiang bin gf..wahahaha…but then too bad joyce wasn’t there..nt sure whether izit gf..but I tink 99% muz be..me and wx were standing near the super big drum to rot, waiting for the concert to start..then I saw tis lady, hair v gold..she was wearing tis colourful red dress wif a shawl wrapped over her shoulder..quite pretty..then ar..lin lao walked towards the lady and hugged her!!! So intimate leh..wahaha..then is hug super long..after dat we faster siam to another side cos we scare later lin lao discover us..dunoe he still rems us or nt but its better to siam if nt later he will feel v paiseh if he see us..lolz..tink we were at the wrong place at the wrong time..haha.. next time muz tell joyce.. Hmmm..on the whole the concert was quite good..though got some parts was abit incomprehensible..tink I haven reach dat jing4 jie4 to understand yet…the sheng soloist guo chang suo v v v lihai..he played until sooo engrossed..he was like moving his head until v tou lu..haha..personally I feel dat most of the songs focus more on erhus..hmm..then the guest conductor oso nt bad..i like their first encore song..yue4 guang1 bian4 zou4 qu3..haha..immediately I know the title liao cos I learnt tis song before..last time nan hua co feng lao taught us before..still rem how liuqin struggled wif the 16 fen1 yin1 fu2…everytime hun-ing for tis part..haha..but then their yue guang v diff frm the one dat I learnt..mostly erhu playing the main parts.. Yea..then again dat nite I saw dat syco sheng soloist..the v v v lihai guy..but he wasn’t the audience..he was playing wif sco!! Omg..he super lihai..I mean how old is he..at most 20 I tink..cos now he’s in SAFCO, so he shld be serving his NS now…he’s so young, yet soooo lihai already..then his sheng oso v lihai, piano oso v v v lihai..haiz..how cum got ppl sooo lihai one and my skills is so damn lan..haiz..zibei..but then tis sheng guy is invited by sco to play I guess cos dat nite nt enough sheng player..one nv cum, one soloing..in the end no more gao yin sheng liao so I tink they call him to help out..then if im nt wrong rite..his father was one of the dizi player dat nite..muz rem to ask xinyu wad’s her sch dizi instructor name to confirm.. Oh ya then a few days after the concert I realized zhang bin was playing zhong hu dat nite..last time he used to play erhu.. nan2 guai4 dat nite when he solo the hu the sound abit deep one..yuan2 lai2 he was playing zhong hu dat nite..wonder wx got realise or nt.. oh ya and he got promoted to acting associate principal of zhong hu..and tis was huang wen cai previous post..lolz..zhang bin got promoted..congrats..i dun really like him v much lar cos he everytime scold tan bo ..but he’s better than huang wen cai..heard dat huang wen cai going to shang hai to jin4 xiu1, great man cos maybe nhco can finally get a new conductor..hope is guo lao shi but im nt getting my hopes up high. haiz.. Yea..looking for the upcoming mega concert on 30july, going wif hweeli and xinyu.. got guo lao shi..but still so long..haiz.. |